Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nature and its beauty

The past two weeks were very long for me having to start very early everyday, be it for cricket nets or for going to a temple.
Its 05:30 in the morning and I am driving my car towards Chepauk for the net practice. When I just saw through the side mirror, I was completely astonished. The clouds, the shades on them, their movement. It was a little rainy and the sun was trying to establish its supremacy. A thick road of grey on the clouds followed by the white roads ( clouds!!!). It was like a perfect match for the weather. I was looking at the mirror more than the front windsheild [ Thankfully the traffic was very less]
Then came a wednesday[ also happened to be my wedding anniversary :)] where I set off for my native along with my Dad. This time, it was little sunny early morning. I again look through the side mirrors and oh baby, isn't that amazing. Dual color this time too with the Orange color dominating the white clouds. It was as though a stretch of road was laid perfectly followed by the white one.
With these memories [ Ofcourse also with my anniversay moments....:)], I wake up next day early and find the sun rays on the lake water , just dominating. The scene was amazing
Just kept me wondering how many of us really enjoy the nature at this time. We go to various tourist spots just to enjoy the nature, but the nature is right here in front of your house. How much do we appreciate?
We are so much caught up in our works that we don't enjoy something that comes to us naturally.. Wish I could get out of all the stuff and start enjoying . But wishes are not always granted......

No comments:

Post a Comment