Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thinking Different

On my way to office daily, there is a stretch where the traffic eases out a bit, the mind gets a little refreshed. Being passionate about cars, I have always cherished driving. And that too, with a soft/mild song playing in the car stereo, it gives a lot of relaxation.

When I then look through the windshield, there are so many people around, walking, driving, screaming, crossing at their will. Suddenly, I used to think as to where we are heading too. We have defined our lives to shorter targets aiming at making more money before we get old. Now does this help us in our old age, I am not really sure.

I used to think as to how nice it would be to get out of all this stuff and find myself through me. How nice it would be to define things at a broader angle and paint a larger picture.

Well its good to think , but I have been thinking for years together now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment